Phone Service for Non-Profit Organizations
The best phone service for Non-Profit Organizations. Custom built by sipVine!
We build our solution to apply to your unique environment!
The Easy, Affordable Way for Non-Profit Organizations to Get the Same Features as Big Businesses (But with Even Better Phone Service)
sipVine Gives Back to the Communities We Serve
Over the years, we have evolved our mission from offering high quality VoIP phone service to delivering standard-setting customer service. This focus has served us well and fueled our growth and success. The communities we serve have supported us well, and it is our responsibility to give back. We determined that providing automatic discounts on VoIP phones and phone service to the non-profit organizations in the communities we serve will further their ability to perform their mission.
sipVine excels at working with non-profit organizations. We work hard to provide enterprise level features and service at a very affordable price. We educate and advise our customers as to how to maximize the benefits of a Hosted VoIP solution, and customize the programming to meet their needs. Finally, we handle all of the phone administration for our customers. This approach resonates well, along with:
- User Defined Programs – sipVine's phone solutions provide a number of user-defined options make the phone system work for the specific needs of the individual. For example, for safety reasons, many schools today are deploying phones in the classroom. During the school day, a teacher is able to put the phone on “do not disturb” so incoming calls go directly to their voicemail. The educator can now provide a means for parents to leave messages and have the security of having a phone in the classroom.
- Automated Attendant – Enjoy a professional call routing system that sends callers directly to an employee, no matter where they are, and allow employees to focus on their jobs rather than answering phones. sipVine consults with you on creating the right balance of automation to meet the organization's needs and the needs of your callers.
- Multiple Phone Options – Non-profit organizations have several different types of employees with unique needs. Deploying soft phones to laptops or smart phones, cordless phones, overhead paging adapters, conference phones, and regular desk phones specific to the need is a way sipVine can custom build the solution for these organizations.
Types of Non-Profit Organizations Served by sipVine:
Non-Profit Organizations come in many shapes and sizes, serving as a perfect example sipVine's flexible solution and pricing . We have served all types of non-profits, including:
- Religious Organizations and Churches
- Charitable Organizations
- Foundations and Institutes
- Libraries and Museums
- Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development Organizations
- Community Health Organizations
Switching to sipVine's VoIP Service is Easy
There is just ONE step!
Fill out the quote request form in the upper right column on this page or call us directly at 816.268.2590
We take it from there recommending the right phones and service for your organization. We handle everything related to the switch. There’s no learning curve. Everything works like you expect it to.
What to Know Before Moving Up to Business Hosted VoIP