VoIP for Real Estate and Insurance Agencies
The best phone service for Real Estate and Insurance Agencies. Custom built by sipVine!
We build our solution to apply to your unique environment!
sipVine Features That Resonate Most with Real Estate and Insurance Agencies:
- Unified Messaging – receiving voicemails and faxes to their email allows their employees to be mobile and still receive messages from their clients.
- Mobile Employees – By nature, brokers and agents are highly mobile and in the field. sipVine's mobile application, sipSoft, allows these agents to make and receive calls from their app just as if they were using a desk phone in the office.
- Direct Dial Numbers - Employees and agents can be assigned direct dial numbers, allowing clients to reach them directly. Using the sipSoft app, this allows for the employee to be very accessible whenever their clients are needing assistance.
- Auto Attendant – Calls into a main line can allow callers to select options that serve their immediate needs. For insurance agents, this can include being routed to a claims or roadside assistance center. For real estate agents, main line calls or calls generated from signage may need to be directed to a specific agent. In these cases, a dial by name directory option on the auto attendant is well suited for this purpose.
Types of Real Estate & Insurance Agencies Served
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Agent Offices
- Insurance Agent Offices
- The biggest benefit for these customers has been the creation of accessibility with their clients.
- For those customers with a number of branches, consolidating service under one provider has led to consistency in communication practices and lower prices through volume discounts.
- For commercial real-estate brokers, sipVine has added value by providing a cost-effective phone solution for their clients moving into their listings. We make moves easy!
Even Switching to sipVine's VoIP Service is Easy
There is just ONE step!
Fill out a short form or call us directly at 816.802.8000
Our VoIP experts take it from there recommending the right phones and service for your business. There’s no learning curve. Everything works like you expect it to. If you do have a question, you can talk immediately to support by dialing 7HELP.
Switching is a cinch! Try it. Talk to a real person right now at 816.802.8000.
What to Know Before Moving Your Agency to a Hosted VoIP Phone Service