At sipVine, our team has been asked occasionally to define “smart business” as it relates to our slogan, The Digital Phone Solution for Smart Business. Although this is certainly an opinion, it is an opinion formed through many years of business experience. Thus, we submit this list for your consideration and demonstrate the value of sipVine’s Digital Phone Solution against these attributes.
- Endeavors to stay current with new technologies. Migrating applications to the cloud is a trend that is clearly on an accelerating path. Cloud telephony migration in the business community is a growing trend and will replace traditional analog services in the not too distant future. sipVine’s hosted digital phone solution delivers many advantages consistent with bringing new technologies into the business.
- Develops partnerships with service providers and vendors. The best relationships are formed under a win/win scenario. Selection of providers and vendors who share that goal improves the business climate and helps make the organization better. At sipVine, our goal is to be seen as the phone “department” for our customers. We have established multiple points of access to our service team and strive to deliver the perception that we are just “down the hall” when providing service, whether you are a local customer or a customer in another state.
- Creates efficiencies throughout the organization. Delivering results that favorably impact the bottom line is an everyday objective of smart business. Whether this is from direct savings on your phone service bill, or from efficiencies derived from the feature set of a digital phone solution, sipVine’s goal is to deliver these benefits to all of our customers.
- Continually improves communication practices with customers. One of the best ways to retain and grow a customer base is to develop ways to refine and improve communication practices. Digital phone technology allows for great flexibility and custom programming to achieve better and more customer pleasing communications. sipVine has many years of providing service, and has built a solid list of best practices. We combine a consultative approach with our flexible, custom design to absolutely deliver on this attribute of a smart business.
- Empowers workforce to delight its customer base. There are many practices a smart business can deploy to empower a workforce. In the context of a digital phone solution, the advantages are aplenty. A hosted environment can provide a virtual environment for employees who are in the field with the customers from which to operate and communicate more effectively. Custom automated attendants can route callers to the right employees to handle customer requests. Call groups, queues, and other routines can be deployed to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
There are many other attributes of a smart business, and we believe sipVine offers the digital phone solution to meet their needs!
About the author: Mark Greim is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at sipVine, a provider of a variety of digital phone solutions and services. Mark has extensive experience working for start-up or entrepreneurial organizations and a passion for affordable, reliable, and purposeful technology solutions in those environments.