There are several reasons why professional service companies have gravitated to sipVine’s Hosted Digital Phone Service. sipVine proudly serves many law firms, accounting/finance firms, marketing/public relations companies, and business consulting firms. These companies have found that the following features, all included in our monthly rate, drive specific benefit to their communication needs:
· On Demand Call Recording – With a simple two touch sequence on their sipVine phones, these firms can record their conversation with an external party. These recordings are indexed and delivered via email with a wave file for easy electronic storage.
· Meet-me Conferencing – sipVine provides a conferencing service that provides for up to ten external parties to participate. Of course, three way conferencing is also available on demand directly from the sipVine phones.
· Call Detail Records – Several clients receive monthly distributions of their call detail records for easy upload into their billing systems.
· Unified Messaging – With voicemails and faxes being delivered to email, they can receive remote notification of the message to their wireless smart phones as well as upload the files to their client management systems.
· Automated Attendant and Virtual Staffing Support– Many of these firms deploy sipVine’s automated attendant, which can be customized to how they prefer to route their clients’ incoming phone calls. Additionally, many deploy remote staffing options, whether it is a home office or branch offices. A hosted phone system provides the appearance that all of the staff is under the same roof.
The technology deployed in sipVine’s Hosted Phone Solution delivers high quality voice calls and disaster recovery advantages. sipVine also provides all of the telecom system administration as a part of the monthly service fee. All of this functionality and more great features are delivered in a reliable and purposeful solution that allows for the easy addition of users as the firm grows.
Whether you are a professional service firm or a general business, sipVine’s Hosted Digital Phone Service can be customized to how you do business. Contact us today to learn how!
About the author: Mark Greim is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at sipVine, a provider of a variety of digital phone solutions and services. Mark has extensive experience working for start-up or entrepreneurial organizations and a passion for affordable, reliable, and purposeful technology solutions in those environments.